These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Freudenberg Household Products LP, 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale, Lancashire OL16 2AX. Company Registration Number LP3997. Please do not send any correspondence to this address.
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of the "Promoter”, its agents and anyone else professionally associated with this activity.
2. Internet access is required.
3. One claim per person. For avoidance of doubt, a “person” is classified as an individual with a unique postal address.
4. In order to participate in this promotion, you must purchase Marigold Extra-Life Kitchen Gloves with the promotional leaflet on pack.
5. To claim the prize, you may be asked to present and surrender the itemised till receipt.
6. The Promotion opens on 01.03.17 and closes for receipt of claims 30.06.17. Promotional product will be most widely available March – May 2017 inclusive.
7. Promotional packs purchased outside of the Promotional Period will not qualify for a Free Gift.
How to Participate
8. Each purchase of a qualifying Marigold product qualifies the purchaser to one Free Gift subject to these terms and conditions. Gifts are restricted to one per person for the duration of the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details (by whatever method) will be disqualified. We reserve the right to check IP addresses, names, addresses etc. No claims from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries. No automatic entries. Entries and claims must match verification details. One purchase = one application and one gift only. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification.
9. To claim a Free Gift, you must 1) visit freegift.marigold.co.uk, 2) enter the code inside the sticker located on-pack, 3) enter your correct legal personal details, and 4) answer on-screen questions about the purchase.
10. If you have been awarded a Spa Day, Manicure or individual Nails Inc. Polish, you will be required to provide further verification and may be asked to post your original till receipt which must pre-date and time your online entry, showing purchase of a participating Marigold product to the address shown on screen.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to ask any claimant to post the packaging and the itemised till receipt, so you are requested to keep these for the duration of the Promotion and for 1 month thereafter (until 31.07.17). In the event that till receipt is not produced, we reserve the right to cancel your participation in this promotion.
12. Personal details may be used to contact entrants to discuss future marketing initiatives arising from the Promotion as well as for the purposes of this Promotion, in fulfilling Free Gifts awarded. Entrants will only be contacted for future marketing initiatives if they have provided their express consent that they are happy to receive such future communications.
13. The Promoter will do all that is reasonably possible to ensure the promotional website is functional throughout the period of the Promotion. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the promotional website however caused which affect the operation of the Promotion.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed damaged or corrupted during the delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
15. Gifts are subject to availability and are claimed at freegift.marigold.co.uk.
16. The promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes or giveaways of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstances.
17. Gifts are allocated at random via an algorithm and are non-transferable.
18. It is the responsibility of the claimant to supply the correct personal information for their gift to be claimed and delivered.
19. A Free Gift will only be awarded if the qualifying code is entered and therefore, all gifts may not be allocated.
20. There are a total of 2,000,000 Free Gifts available to be claimed.
21. 5 x Spa Day – Claimants will be required to provide further verification – you will be asked to post in your original till receipt which must pre-date and time your online entry, showing purchase of a participating Marigold product to the address shown on screen. After the claimant has been verified, a representative of the Promoter will be in contact within 7 days. The representative will discuss with the winner their location and preferences. From that the Marigold representative will recommend a Spa package for 2 with a maximum value of £400.
22. 1,000 x Manicure - Claimants will be required to provide further verification – you will be asked to post in your original till receipt which must pre-date and time your online entry, showing purchase of a participating Marigold product to the address shown on screen. After the claimant has been verified, a cheque worth £20 will be posted to the address submitted by the Claimant.
23. 43,000 x Nails inc. Nail Polish – Claimants will be required to provide further verification – you will be asked to post in your original till receipt which must pre-date and time your online entry, showing purchase of a participating Marigold product to the address shown on screen. After the claimant has been verified, a Nails Inc. Nail Polish will be posted to the address submitted by the Claimant.
24. 1,955,995 x Fabyouless 3 Month Membership – Fabyouless Card allows cardholders to claim 25% and 241 discounts at salons, spas and gyms nationwide. See http://www.Fabyouless-card.com for participating venues. The Fabyouless Card can be used as many times as the card holder wishes during the 3 month membership period. You must state that you hold a Fabyouless Card when making an appointment with a venue. A valid Fabyouless Card must be shown at the point of purchase in order to receive your discount. Fabyouless Cards are non-transferrable and can only be used by the named card holder. For any Fabyouless Card queries call 0844 811 1150 Mon – Fri, 9-5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Full terms and conditions can be seen at www.fabyouless-card.com/tc. Please note that this Fabyouless Card membership expires at the end of the 3 month period and does not automatically renew.
25. The Promoter will do all that is reasonably possible to ensure the promotional website is functional throughout the period of the Promotion to fulfil all gifts. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the promotional website however caused which affect the operation of the Promotion.
26. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to claimants in relation to the Promotion and gifts to be awarded.
27. No cash alternative offered.
28. Only valid codes will be accepted. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
29. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please send a picture of the code to Marigold@madabouthandling.com. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
30. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with the gift and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
31. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of script, brute force or any other automated means, the person’s entries will be disqualified and any free gift will be void. Any entrant who has been disqualified must return any free gift within 14 days of a demand being made. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of name, email address and postal address to validate claims, which participants must provide within 28 days.
33. The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this Promotion. This may include contacting the entrant via telephone or email. By entering this Promotion, you agree to the collection and use of your data in this manner. The data will only be used in this manner unless permission has been secured to use it in any other way.
34. Participants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
35. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
37. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of gifts, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.